The growing ice cream concept Kelly’s will soon be opening a location at 1795 W Princeton St as part of the Packing District Juice Stand.
“The original orange juice stand, which stood on the site in the early 1900s, welcomed travelers driving south on Orange Blossom Trail. The updated version of the stand serves to welcome visitors and residents to the $700 million, 202-acre Packing District development,” a recent Community Paper report states.
“Kelly Seidl’s passion for ice cream and people took shape during nursing school when she took a part-time job scooping ice cream,” the official website states.
“Years later, Kelly and her husband, Scott, moved to Central Florida and discovered there was no local, hand-dipped ice cream – so they decided to make their own!”
No opening date has been set.